What You Will Learn (Overview)
- The course aims to explore the veterinary profession and the structure of the degree course for Veterinary Medicine.
- The curriculum will cover supercurricular areas, including Basic Animal Care, Ethics, and Treatments of Animals.
- Major ethical theories will be discussed, and students will learn to apply them to hypothetical situations.
- Students will explore conventional and alternative treatments for animals through case studies.
- The curriculum will cover a variety of supercurricular topics, including Basic Animal Care, Ethics, and Treatments of Animals. Students will learn about the care of domestic animals, major ethical theories, and various treatments for animals through case studies.
- Explore the current nature and future of the veterinary profession. Discuss the student’s work experience, issues and advancements within the profession, alongside the nature and structure of the degree course for Veterinary Medicine.
- To create a compelling personal statement for their Veterinary Medicine degree application. Students will start by mind mapping their personal profile in relation to Veterinary Medicine, including areas such as reading, competitions, internships, research projects, and knowledge of the latest research.
Admissions Test Tutoring
- Develop skills and knowledge to succeed in the NSAA. Throughout the program, student will learn a range of techniques to help her tackle the exam, including the elimination of multiple-choice options and setting out working clearly and concisely.
- Help students expand their existing biomedical knowledge, including simple anatomy, diagnostic tests, and physiology, which may be tested during interviews. The course will cover how to approach both MMI and panel interviews, including interview format, expected knowledge, group discussions, time management, presenting themselves, and answering questions in a clear and concise manner.
How LINKEDU Tutoring Support Your Application
- Help student to explore the suitable universities based on the student predicted grades
UK + AUS Application Support